WHAT FITS IN MY 3-IN-1 BELT BAG
My customers often ask what they can fit in a bag, so I thought I would start a series of 'What Fits in My Bag' posts where I showcase each style and show you what fits inside of them, comfortably and realistically. (I’m sure you can always shove more things into a bag if you wish!)
I find the logistics of having a smaller bag and figuring out if it’s suitable for my personal life to be important, so let's start with our 3-in-1 Belt bag as it's the smallest style in our range. (P.S. The Mini Crossbody is the same size, but doesn't have the belt loop feature). Besides being super versatile, it transforms from a hand-held clutch to a cross-body, to a belt bag, it can also fit a lot more than you think.
The dimensions of this bag are quite compact, at H13cm/5" x W17cm/6.5" x D4cm/1.5", but I wanted a style that would work as a hands-free mini bag that women could wear to carry their essential items while perhaps also carrying a larger bag for work, or a diaper bag for baby.
The bag pictured above is the Cognac with Electric Blue bonded suede lining. It's made with my signature smooth calfskin leather. I chose this particular leather because of it's modern look and practical nature. It is ultra-light so it won't feel like you're carrying a brick even before you've put anything in it. It doesn't scratch or stain easily and it has a beautiful bonded suede lining which I love - it’s stylish and practical, which is precisely what I had in mind when I designed it.
The shoulder strap is long, with a 50cm / 20″ drop, so you can carry this bag cross-body comfortably. You also have a thin leather belt which can be worn with or without the bag by passing it through the loop at the back of the bag.
What fits inside my 3-in-1 Belt bag:
- Sunglasses - these are my favourite Versace sunglasses. Luckily the weather in Rome means wearing sunglasses all year round.
- iphone 6 - my ultimate companion, it goes with me wherever I go!
- Green & Black's mini chocolate bars - because I'm known to always have something sweet in my bag. Chocolate is the best pick-me-up when I'm running around all day.
- My essential card holder - fits 6 cards, some notes and coins for my daily errands.
- My 2 passports - you know, just in case you need to get on a plane on the spur of the moment! ;)
- Labello lip care - I can't live without this little jewel. I have one in every room of the house!
- Mini Avene 50 SPF sun cream - as it's often sunny even in winter, I like to have sun protection with me at all times.
- Car keys - yes, I love the thrill of driving in Rome!
I'd love to know which bag you'd like me to feature next.